Thursday, January 27, 2011

12 weeks!!!

We were lucky enough to get to see the baby this week. I felt so much better seeing the heartbeat and knowing that it's healthy and strong! At 12 weeks we were able to get such great pictures!!! I had an awful fever and sickness this past week and just knowing the baby is safe and sound makes me a happy mamma!
Here the baby is sucking it's thumb
And here is my normal child, big head, big feet! All I know is that it's absolutely perfect and I can't wait until March to find out what we will be having. I know it's another girl, but still excited to have another beautiful baby!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Those are some awesome pictures for 12 weeks! Glad to hear everything's going good.

Amber said...

Saw your hubby Sunday. Bummer we didnt get to see you too. Congrats on baby #3.