I really love to spend time in the kitchen. I love baking especially, but the best part about being in the kitchen is all the help I get. I recently got four flats of strawberries for free so I made A LOT of jam! And of course, my sweeties where there to help out when they could.

Anytime I'm cooking they rush over, apron on already, pull up the chairs and ask to help. I love it so much! I'm not gonna lie though, I have a very hard time letting them help sometimes due to messes and other silly reasons. However, I am getting much better because I see how happy it makes them. So I am choosing more meals they can help me with and allowing them to help much much more. This is a pizza that they made entirely by themselves. I hope that I can teach them to love to be in the kitchen and hope I can teach them to not be as controlling as me and my mom :)
1 comments:
Did you save some jam for me???
Post a Comment