Monday, July 13, 2009

Independence Day


Independence day is one of my favorite day's to celebrate. I love everything about it! I love that we are celebrating brave men and women, I love that we are celebrating our freedom and country and I love fireworks, bbq and being with my family. What more can I ask for?



The girls and I went to my parents house, not expecting Scott to be there and he surprised us! That was amazing, always the best surprise. We had so much fun playing in the backyard together and the girls loved running around.




Leah was cracking us up. Not quite sure what she is doing here but she was doing it all night long!

We really enjoyed the day, the food and the company.
My parents have the best view from their backyard of the fireworks so it was really pleasant to watch them with family. Hannah always loves being at my mom's house and most of all loves picking all the flowers. All in all it was  a great day! Can't wait to do it again next year.

2 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Love the new family picture, so cute!

Hillary said...

Cute pictures. Your mom back yard looks nice.