Saturday, May 16, 2009

Leah's party

Leah's first birthday party was a lot of fun. We just had family over and we all had a great time. She loved all her gifts, (well I did and that's all that matters really at this age), she had a fun time playing with cousins and totally dug into her cake!
I had fun making this. It's not a masterpiece but we were happy with it.
Her very own cake
She was doing fine on her own, but Scott decided to see what she would do and sure enough she loved the extra help. She was dainty at first then she tasted the sugar and went all out. It was very cute. And she pretty much devoured the whole thing!

I'm so happy that the day was perfect for my little Leah. She brings so much happiness, laughter, sweet hugs, wet kisses and tears of joy into our lives. She is such a great baby and I am looking forward to all the many more birthdays we will celebrate with her.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday to your little sweetheart! She's a doll!

Tanya said...

Awesome job on the cake! Happy Birthday Leah!

Janell said...

Happy 1st Birthday Leah!

Hillary said...

You did a great job on the cakes. Looks like Leah had a great time at her party.