Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Surprise!





The best surprise I have received in a long time! My dear friend Annie.

I got a great surprise this week from a very good friend. Since she moved
back to Utah I have not seen her since August when the girls and I made
a trip out to see her. I had no idea she was here so when I got a text
to meet her for dinner, I was shocked! So we met up for a few hours
and it was way too short of time, but I was so happy to see her! She is pregnant
and I loved being able to hug her belly, even though she is not even showing. She was 
just such an important part of my last pregnancy and loved my baby bump, so now I got to show my love to her. She was the first person to meet Leah. She showed up to the hospital within seconds of Leah coming out and that meant the world to me!
Good friends are just so hard to come by and I know that she will be my friend forever.
The girls missed each other so much. They played like they never were away from each other.
Hannah and Elle are three days apart and such great friends. I love this 
little girl like she was my own! And love to see how well they play together.
Elle missed Hannah so much that she was playing with her hair, too cute!






3 comments:

Hillary said...

Way cute shirt you have on.

mommy24 said...

You lucky girl!! You got to see the wonderful Annie Thomas! So happy for you two cute girls!

Anonymous said...

You're really looking good. You been busting your tail in the gym?