Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My baby is 4 months old




Why does time have to go by sooooooo fast? I hate it that the cute baby phase goes so quick. I feel like just yesterday I was pregnant with her and now she is so big. I know she is only getting older with each day so I need to build a bridge and get over it! She is just so cute and amazing that I don't want her to get any bigger. Hannah is such a little girl now and I miss her baby day's so much. I think this is why some crazy women out there have a dozen kids, the baby stage! I know I want six.

6 comments:

Janell said...

I agree! Good thing you realize it now, it took me having 4 kids before I truly enjoyed the baby stage... she is so cute!

The Thomas Family said...

Oh my heck those are the cutest pictures. She has such a beautiful smile. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

hey...do you have an e-mail address? I still have your book. We need to get the girls together. I'll give you a call.

Anonymous said...

i have to find your number too. lol. Today Paige asked if the girl that lives with the bumps could come over. (we have speed bumps too). Took me a few minutes to figure out it was Hannah she was talking about.

Amber said...

Hey you just got tagged. Check out my blog for details

mommy24 said...

4 months already!! She looks even older in the photo with the chair! Such a little cutie!