Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Family "reunion"











This weekend my side of the family had a little get together that included all six of my mom's children. This had not happened in many years for one reason or another. Anyway, it was really fun to see Hannah run and play with her cousins. I never remember having this much fun when I was young with my cousins and it's something that I don't want my kids to miss out on. We got to go to Disneyland with some of them too and it was really nice to be with the kids. I just really appreciate my family and doing things for my kids. I'll do anything to see them smile. And since Scott didn't get to go, it really made me miss him and appreciate what a good father he is and how much he loves our babies! Some kids are not that lucky! My nieces are so darn cute too so it was a blast to see all of their personalities. Family is so important and I wish that some of my family knew that! The picture with the Mickey Mouse balloon was so funny, Hannah did not want to let it go so she held onto it for dear life! And from the front all you could see is Mickey's head, Hannah's feet and arms! It was a funny sight to all those who passed by!

7 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

That picture of Hsnnah with her balloon is hilarious! You weren't joking when you said all you could see were her little legs. I wish we could go to Disneyland with you guys!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time with your family. Cute pics! :)

Ashley said...

Okay yeah...the nail lady at the doctors office makes me want to throw up. Is she serious?? I just don't get it!! GAG!!
Your family is too cute :)
I just remembered you from the Jurupa stake growing up too, so random, I knew you looked familiar. What ward are you in now??

Janell said...

Love the disneyland pics, we miss that place... we've been blocked out for the past month :( The balloon picture is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, so funny!

Hillary said...

Cute pictures. Hannah is so cute I love it.

Wow Nathan looks different. His daughter is really cute.

LeVander Family said...

looks like a blast! I love the picture of Hannah with the witch, she looks so scared!

Ashley said...

Gosh, how embarrasing...yeah that's me!! HA!!!