Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hannah's new bed


Hannah is really sneaky now. We are having some "sleep issues" with her. She does not like to sleep in her bed anymore since the baby is in our room now. While I'm nursing down stairs, she lays on the step just out of my sight and falls asleep. It's pretty funny since there is nothing I can do about it till I'm done. She try's to be so quiet and sneaky but I hear her! She looks so peacful though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who cares where they sleep as long as they sleep right? She looks so cute!

LeVander Family said...

how silly is she! Brayden finds the smallest areas in the house to fall asleep in, I love it!

The Price Family said...

Hi there! Sorry it's taken me awhile to post back to you! My mornings are filled with the gym and taking Kiera swimming in the mornings and naps (for her and I) in the afternoon. Before I know it, it's time for bed and well-I have a one track mind when it comes to that! Congratulations on your upcoming sealing, you must be so anxious and excited!